Autumn Ridge Supportive Living Facility (ARSLF), a 45-apartment facility for seniors operated by Family Counseling Center, Inc., was certified on April 15, 2008, by the Illinois Department of Healthcare & Family Services™ Bureau of Long Term Care to begin the admission application process and accept residents. Our first resident moved in on April 28th of that year.
What is Supportive Living?
- Administered by the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services.
- Supportive living combines apartment-style housing with personal care, support services, and socialization.
- Allows residents to live independently in an environment with personal choice and privacy.
- Regardless of their needs, residents must be able to participate to some extent in their care.
Who Qualifies for Supportive Living?
- Individuals must be 65 years of age or older.
- Individuals must have a Determination of Needs screening indicating a score of 29 or higher.
- Individuals with Medicaid are accepted.
Benefits of Living in a Supportive Living Community
- Residents have the luxury of living self-sufficiently while maintaining their independence for as long as possible.
- Communities are designed to encourage peer interaction and socialization on a daily basis to thrive emotionally.
- Supportive Living provides peace of mind for residents and their families, knowing that their health is being monitored on a regular basis with 24/7 assistance.
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about the “Supportive Living Experience” at Autumn Ridge. You will not only want to visit, but you will want to move right in!
Seniors who visit Autumn Ridge Supportive Living Facility, will want to move right in.
If you or a family member are at least 65 years of age, and interested in additional information or consideration for residency, please contact Ms. Dawn Hazel, supportive living program manager, at (618) 658-2775, or Ms. Mallory Hartman, admissions and marketing manager at (618) 658-2775.